8.10.2011

{Alexis} Quinceanera

I was fully prepared to photograph a quinceanera for the first time... I even made a little cheat sheet of photographs to not forget to take (I accidentally left it at home) turns out I didn't even need it!  Alexis was so amazingly beautiful, and the whole set up was just stunning!  It all just came natural to me, and I snapped about a million photos.  Personally my favorite part to photograph was the formal shots of the Quinceanera party -- Alexis surrounded by a bunch of cute boys was my idea of a good picture!!  I had a wonderful expirence & even got to eat some of the delicious food prepared by Alexis' family.  (mexican food is my absolute favorite selection of food)

Enjoy looking through the preview of Alexis' 15th Birthday Party!


























































1 comment:

  1. Very Nice Job Chelsea!!!! I Love Everysingle One Of Them!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here: