6.15.2011

{Gaines, Russell, Cisneros Family Photos}

So the first thing I just love about this particular session is that the weather knew we needed it to be warm and the wind needed to die down... so it did :)    The first photo I took, is my favorite!  The WHOLE CLAN was looking right into my camera lens and the lighting was perfect.  I captured about a million awesome pictures of this beautiful family in about an hour and a half.  Kids will be kids... but I still managed to get all of their faces!   Anita, Derek, Brandi, Corey, Karen, Sadie, Raylene, Kaylee, Reyes, Tyler, Mario & Leilani; I hope you enjoy your gallery preview!   I had a great time photographing your entire family!
Enjoy!

















Remeber to share your album with friends and family for your 'rewards'




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here: