5.23.2011

The news!

Our latest ...
Alexandra Pearl

We are getting so excited about our baby girl.  She is due in late July. 
Of course I will be taking a ton of newborn photos of her and sharing them as soon as she is out of my belly! 
I am not exactly sure of my maternity leave from booking clients for photo sessions, but I know I want some time to stay completely away from my emails, website & blog so we can tune into our new little bundle for a nice long meet, love and greet. 
 If you are planning on booking a photo session with Dashing Photography please let me know soon so we can plan around the little sugar bean! 
 ~I am pretty much all booked up through June.
~ I might have 2 openings for July. 
~ August is out of the question..
~ September is clear!   

Seniors: you can book Spring Portraits as soon as you'd like, September would be PERFECT!



--don't forget to LIKE  us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here: